Large Cooking Stone with Parota Wood Serving/Cutting Board
Time to prepare your best steaks and vegetables! This volcanic rock cooking stone will be sure to impress your guests.
- UNIQUE - Beautifully handcrafted from top-quality volcanic rock by one of Mexico's most skilled artisans. Due to the nature of stone carving, there may be small variations in each piece, adding to their handmade, slightly imperfect charm. Created from solidified lava, Jalisco's volcanic rock is recognized worldwide for its properties.
- HEAVY AND DURABLE - 12.4'' Long cooking stone. Because of the natural characteristics of the volcanic rock, it has a great resistance to heat. Perfect for use in the oven to cook or gratin your best dishes.
- SERVING/CUTTING BOARD INCLUDED - 100% Parota wood base, custom-made to further enhance your gourmet dishes and protect surfaces. Doubles as a gorgeous serving board to display cheese, bread, cured meats, fruits and much more. Seasoned with beeswax for protection and shine, the bottom can be used as a durable cutting board.
- VERSATILITY - You can use it to cook, cut and display your hot or cold dishes such as steaks, vegetables, seafood, chicken and much more. Thrill and delight your guests with this gorgeous centerpiece that will standout in any table setting.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - MexHandcraft covers your purchase with our 100% money-back guarantee for any defects in quality or worksmanship. If our product fails to meet your expectations, just email us for a hassle-free replacement or refund.
Included with your product you will receive instructions on how to cure your Volcanic rock board and care for your Parota wood board.
Cooking stone measurements: 12.4'' L x 8.4'' W x 1'' H, Weight 9.7 lbs (including serving board).
Add to bag