Round Parota Wood Serving/Cutting Board with Handle
Surprise your guests with this beautiful and useful serving and cutting board made from long-lasting Parota wood.
- UNIQUE - Beautifully handcrafted from top-quality Parota wood by one of Mexico's most skilled artisans, in the state of Jalisco. Each and every cutting board is beautifully unique with natural color and pattern, making it ideal to use as a serving platter for guests. It makes the perfect gift for Christmas, weddings, bridal showers, anniversary, Motherís Day, Birthdays, and housewarming parties.
- ERGONOMIC AND DURABLE - 11.6'' Round serving and cutting board. Designed with a convenient handle for easy storage and use. Because of its natural characteristics, Parota wood is recognized for its beauty and durability.
- VERSATILITY - Use it's double sided surface as a useful kitchen tool for carving meats, slicing fruits, chopping vegetables, dicing herbs, mincing and more. Or as a gorgeous centerpiece for tastefully presenting charcuterie, cheese platters, breads, pizzas, sushi and more to guests.
- FOOD GRADE SAFE: Our cutting board is safe to use and is coated with an all-natural carefully selected mineral oil and seasoned with beeswax for protection and shine.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - MexHandcraft covers your purchase with our 100% money-back guarantee for any defects in quality or worksmanship. If our product fails to meet your expectations, just email us for a hassle-free replacement or refund.
Included with your product you will receive instructions on how to care for your Parota wood board.
Measurements: 11.6'' Round Diameter (plus 5'' handle) x 0.8'' H ; Weight 1.8 lbs.
Add to bag